Thursday, March 16, 2006

Le MALAYSIAN OPEN!!!

Malaysian open during the 22-23 April. Yay. ITS WHEN I AM BACK!!! Finally able to prove myself (or not as kuhan will happily testify).

Hope that the organizers don't change the dates or more inportantly, not to screw up. Apparently its gonna be a new format. There will be a common division, and then by the end of the day the divisions will be split. Hmm... interesting. Shame that Henry wont be going though

Have a lot of assignments. Want to die already...

DIE

3 comments:

Henry Yeo said...

Says who?

vchi said...

I thought I saw you mentioning that you were 'ditching malaysian open' ... hmm... I must have imagined it... I can't find it now...

Henry Yeo said...

I am ditching it if they don't clean up their act. The format is already iffy as it is.