Monday, September 22, 2008

Because I'm bored.

Starting time: 5:04pm
Name: Victor Ching
Sisters:
Brothers: 1
Shoe size: 9
Height: don't know
Where do you live: Brisbane
Favourite drinks: pepsi - cause its cheap :P
Favourite breakfast: bacon and eggs

Have you ever been on a plane: yes
Swam in the ocean: swam? no. attempted to? yes.
Fallen asleep at school: Call me a nerd, but not that I remember. Actually, I think there was once. But it was more of a nodding off than falling asleep.
Broken someone's heart: I hope that I never break someone's heart. Especially at the operating table.
Fell off your chair? : not that I know of...
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: wtf. what kind of desperate freak does that?

What is your room like: aircon-less
What's right beside you: my pillow
What is the last thing you ate: pizza bread.
Ever had chicken pox: oui
Sore throat: hai
Stitches: no
Broken nose: broken? no. slammed into a mug after my cousin pushed me from behind, cutting my nose in the process? yes.
Do you belive in love at first sight: yes. Thats how I fell in love with my late dog Magnum. May His soul rest in peace.
Like picnics?: no. go chase butterflies and sunbathe yourself. Mou yu mai ngo (cantonese)
Who was the last person you danced with?: must be when my cousin when she taught me how to dance when I was 5. Seriously, if you want me to dance, I will run. I hate dancing.
Last made you smile: Richard. My 36 ringgit steak!
You last yelled at: A Singaporean in my lecture.

Today did you:
Kiss anyone: myself. In the mirror.
Get sick: My heart is broken. 36 ringgit!
Miss someone: errr.... no.
Eat: yes.

Best feeling in the world: helping
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Yes. Well, no. Is a stuffed star a stuffed animal?
What's under your bed: garbage i couldn't be bothered cleaning away.
Who do you really hate: Orochimaru. NARUTO PWNS!
What time is it now?: 5.16pm

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. Opening a stationary shop/stand in my primary school. Yes, I have business acumen.
2. Writing in my Chinese school journal about an imaginary trip to USA.
3. Getting scolded for not doing homework. VERY frequently. I was (am) lazy.
4. Watching the Commonwealth games. 10 golds yeah!
5. Being rebellious.

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. pizza
2. nachos
3. naan bread
4. fruits
5. ice cream

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. build my own badminton court
2. donate
3. write my memoirs
4. help
5. get a swimming pool in my own room :P

5 of my bad habits:
1. getting nervous when speaking in front of large amounts of people (seriously, no matter how many times I do it I still get the butterflies)
2. smiling too much
3. talking too fast
4. naruto
5. arguing just for argument's sake. lol

5 places I have lived/stayed a night in:
1. My school - VI
2. my house in seri hartamas
3. my room at brisbane
4. my room in perth
5. my house in sri gombak.

5 things I will do after completing what I'm busy with:
1. chat
2. blog
3. watch
4. write
5. talk

5 people I tag
1. You
2. Yes you
3. And you too
4. Don't forget you
5. Last but not least, you.

1 comment:

teslaez said...

x1b69b9f16 g7m63a5c48 c3j78d1y34 k4m94g7q44 h1e53y3x27 a8t58i2z34