Monday, November 21, 2005

BORED!!!

Completed all major assignments that I was putting off and procrastinating on today. Bored. At least I have the holidays to look forward to. Eugghh. LOOK FORWARD TO??? I HAVE TO DO MY BRACES!!! ITS SUPPOSE TO BE PAINFULL!!! OUCH

Anyway, I DO have something to look forward to. Berjaya Times Square Open. 10 December. How many more days? Let me count... 18 no... 19 more days. SIGH. Its coming on me. Better study word lists soon.

Got to go now. Something is nagging me to go play scrabble. Oh and anyway, ISC still isn't working. SIGH

Bye

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

braces uh?? .... ur bored?? at least ur in australia, i cant really do much here... btw, im so lazy nowadays, i wake up at 2 almost every day.. oh well

vchi said...

I think Malaysia got more things to do lah... yar. I have to make braces. my teeth crooked. Give you a picture next time

yanmaneee said...

canada goose outlet
off white
cheap jordans
supreme
golden goose
supreme new york
kobe shoes
paul george
kobe shoes
golden goose

bananef said...

replica bags from china replica bags in bangkok replica bags in pakistan