Saturday, November 26, 2005

PRIZE OR NOT???

Haihz... still got 13 more days to Berjaya Times Square... really cant wait...

Anyway, got bored of taking pictures... I shall starve my audience of all the pictures they want from me... This may be the last week (or rather, last week and a day) that I will be blogging in Australia. Will be coming back to Malaysia after attending the speech night. There is a BIG chance that I will be getting the DUX of Indonesian Subject... Or the Industry... Or the General proficiency... Nah... Not keeping my hopes high. The prize lists will be out on Monday recess. Can't stop thinking about it.

The boading house is empty. EMPTY. Let me emphasize it ---EMPTY---!!! Well, err... almost empty. Year 12s are gone, so are year 11s after the exams, Year 10s are on a expedition called the bilbuldum track, (and I will be hearing stories of people getting pushed down cliffs hehe) year 9 and 8s are in the other boarding house. There are a few year 10s like me that are not going on the expdition. Around 5 -8. See. I told you it was empty. Normally there are around 200 people in the boarding house. Now got 8 only. SIGH.

Well, ISC is still blocked on my computer. Can anyone get any sense into those computer admins (AKA lab rats)... SCRABBLE IS NOT ANY NORMAL GAME!!!

Well, I leave you here while I go and play some offline Scrabble with the computer... :'(

No comments: