Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Got Kicked to Divi B

I don't believe it!!! I am that bad until Henry puts me in Division B after my imaginary application to Division A got kicked out. Gotta work harder from now... may even start my mugging routine...

First 4 days of school has been a stressfull one, mainly because I misplaced my passport in the airport in perth!! I have e mailed them and the reception says its with them and I am arranging for them to send it to me. So its all good now.

The teachers are giving too much homework!!! 2.5 hours at night isn't even enough to complete them!!! I have to do 2.5 hours at night + 1 hour in the morning to be able to complete all my homework!!! And thats without assignments yet!!!

The commonwealth games are going to be in Melbourne. Everyone's excited about it, and I may be the sole Malaysian supporter here. Lol... Nevermind, my support for Malaysia will never dissapear. Malaysia Boleh!!!

My trip back to Malaysia was quite unevenful, apart from the berjaya times square tournament which I miserably faired, coming out a gruelsome 21st. My visit to VI last week was good too. I meet kuhan and fang hai. Was suppose to meet the whole scrabble club but they canceled the meeting 'in my honour'... That makes me think whether scrabble in Vi will continue...

I beat kuhan for the second time this year, with a spread of more than a 100 again!!!

Current score:

Kuhan 1
Victor 3

Mwahahaha


Visited the RC room for the first time, and say my ex classmates taking in charge of the VI red cresent society. I can't believe how everyone is calling them Lance corporal now!!! That also marks my first ever entry (and an illegal one too) to the RC room (though all the RC-ers welcomed me). Its pretty bare except for a table, a bed and a few chairs.

Have blogged enough now, have to do some homework before it piles up too much. Chiao!!

Victor

No comments: