Monday, February 06, 2006

My bid for the WYSC 2006

OK if malaysia gets to host the World Youth Scrabble Competition 2006, it will get about 5 spots (more if there are gaps)

The top ten players that are under 18 are( according to my stats)

Suanne 1633
William 1288
Sarah Sim 1229
Peng Sang 1137
Brian Lim 1131

My absymal rating: 807 (damn... I hate this)

OK. I have to improve about 400 rating points to get anywhere near (assuming that they don't do a William Kang and go up by 500 rating points.

How the hell am I going to go up by 400 rating points!!!??

Wo de tian ya!!!

Wo yao si liao la!!!

Die

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey~
Im sure you got the mail from Mrs Yap. Its for the Individual ISSC top 5 ler~
I wonder how William is going to enter that tournament...
hmmm

vchi said...

No la... I think rating points will count too. Mrs Yap says that I have to improve my ratings...